Mount Vernon Yacht Club Wounded Warrior Picnic Saturday September 12, 2015
· Time: Noon – 6 p.m.
· Setup in two phases
§ Large Tents and Tables Friday evening
§ General setup Saturday 10 a.m.
· Activity tents, flags, etc
· Light food (Hot dogs and appetizers at noon)
· Admission — $15 adults, $5 children
· Hospitality Tents – Marianne Ketels, Harriet Singleton
o Sign in, information on activities
· Comfort Our Troops Organization – crafts, games, photos, gift bags
· Boat rides – 12:30 until 2:30
o Bonnie Breneman coordinating Boat Rides and communications
o Low Tide is 2:18 p.m.
o Need shallow draft boats
· Food Service
o Hot Dogs and appetizers starting at noon
o Main cookout food — pig roast at 3 p.m.
o MVYC members invited to bring appetizers and/or deserts
· Other activities
o Fishing Clinic – Mike Holland, Mike Phelps, Julian and Cody Fincher
· Meet during week prior to event (Wed Sept. 9, 7 pm at MVYC) to finalize plans
RSVP AT WWMVYC@gmail.com