The annual Power Fleet Overnight in Old Town is quickly approaching! No boat necessary, no boat necessary!
To help you plan:
– The traditional MVYC Happy Hour will be Saturday, 18 October at the North Pier Gazebo around 4 o’clock; just bring a beverage, snack and some chairs and enjoy the company – no boat necessary!
– A group dinner is planned at Bilbo Baggins (6:30 PM) for those who would like to attend.
– Bilbo Baggins can comfortably accommodate a large group and offers an extensive beer and wine list along with a select MVYC menu (beef, chicken, pork, seafood and vegan).
– For the most discerning of beer drinkers, Bilbo Baggins will provide discounted brew from the Champion Brewing Company out of Charlottesville, VA.
– We’ve asked that separate checks be provided to avoid confusion at dinners end. All checks will include a 20% gratuity.
– Bilbo Baggins is a close walk from the marina and has ample parking for those who can make dinner only.
– https://www.bilbobaggins.net/ – 208 Queen St, Alexandria, VA 22314
NO BOAT NECESSARY! Drive down, walk down, Uber down or ride your bike and enjoy a fun time with old and new friends!
Thanks for your support,
Gene and Roger