On Tuesday June 9th Governor Northam approved Northern Virginia’s implementation of Phase 2 of the COVID-19 recovery operation effective June 12th. As previously indicated, the house will open for casual use. The safe use of the club facilities will be each members own responsibility.
The house will be open to members under the following conditions of usage:
- Outdoor activities are recommended in lieu of indoor activities.
- Masks are required while indoors.
- Groups must not exceed 50 people inside the house.
- Individuals should maintain a social distance of six (6) feet while in the house.
- Members are responsible for cleaning the furniture and surfaces using MVYC-supplied cleaning products.